Friday, June 12, 2009

New lamp in the kitchen...

When living in Scandinavia with a rather long and dark winter, the lighting is so important, however I seem to have a hard time finding great lamps... Let me rephrase that I find it hard to find great, and not too expensive lamps.

So lucky me, I found one for our kitchen at a thrift shop with a wonderfull texture that really shows when the light is lit. John and I agreed that they look a little like old pantalettes.

But now lets not talk more about winter... It is enough that the 10 centigrades celsius outside reminds me of winter...



3 comments:

Ulrika said...

Vilket fynd!
Lampor är mycket svårt tycker jag också. Alla mina lampor är secondhand, men ovanför köksbordet har jag ännu ingen taklampa, efter att ha bott här i 2½ år... Men jag vet, jag hittar den när jag minst anar!

Nina said...

Jeg har renovert en stol jeg fant på loppemarked.

(Robin Day by John Stewart Inc for Hille of London Arm Chair from 1967")

Jeg har lagt ut noen bilder på den, Hva syntes du?

Takk for en fantastisk blogg, jeg finner alltid så mye fint her.

Klem fra Nina T O D A Y

trinesoehest said...

Hvor sjovt! Jeg har en lampe magen til. Min er bare smallere i top og bund. Fandt den på et loppemarked for flere år siden :-)