Friday, August 10, 2007

Making new designs

I know it is too hot but he only had it on 5 minutes... Just had to show you how cute it looks on. I designed the shirt and right away i knew I had to make real simple denim and corduroy pants to go with it.



I will be making these in different fabric combinations in sizes ½-3 years. They will all have crocheted closure and vintage fabric. The first 8 are already cut and ready for sewing. They are in size 1-1½ years and 1½-2 years.



The denim and corduroy pants are just plain and simple with elastic waist. They are available in size ½-1, 1-1½, 1½-2, 2-2½, 2½-3 years. They will be in the shop tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello cute little Seth ;o)
I looove that shirt!!! How about a size 4 in girly colors....hint hint.... ;o)

:: melissa :: said...

Oh Mette, I love them - they are fantastic! Seth looks adorable, such a little man!

Anonymous said...

Look how beautifully those corners have been mitred at the neckline. I love the crochet detail.

leslie said...

such a beautiful top and really the most unique kids design i've seen in awhile - love it.

Anonymous said...

you have such a great sense of colour. love these. Oh How I wish he was 4 so you were making bigger clothes.

Anonymous said...

...and how you did around the button it is beautiful! And so is Seth!