Friday, August 19, 2011


Some make granny squares...

I make baby booties... I have made a little agreement with myself to never have more than one knitting project on the needles. Maybe two if one of them are in chunky yarn and on bigger sized needles, since it can be a hard job for my fingers, and it therefor can be a good thing to let them rest while knitting something on smaller needles.

Then one day a couple of weeks ago it happened.... I was waiting for some yarn to be delivered with the mail, and there I was left with absolutely no knitting project. It lasted a day, and then I simply had to start something. I have quite a stash of supersoft in a lot of colors so why not make some babybooties. One took the other and its now official... Dea will not have cold feet this winter... Fall is showing a bit here and they have allready been used a lot.

The pattern is an old well tested one, that I with the help of some mathematics have put into a formular so I am not dependent on size or yarn thickness for making it just the way I want it. Math is really a beautifull thing and still many years after leaving school I get excited about how so many things can be destilled and understood.





3 comments:

Mette said...

De er skønne! Jeg må vist lede efter mit klassiske mønster på den slags varme-forherligelse. En god veninde med en sød datter er blevet henholdsvis mormor og mor. Håber at alt er vel hos dig og dine.

Annika said...

Such cute little booties!

Linda said...

Love the booties! Can i flirt a bit to get the pattern?