Friday, August 19, 2011

An announcement...

For a while I have been thinking a bit about blogging. I truly love it but I am no writer. What I like is seeing the processes I am going through with my projects or some other aspect of my life, put down on "paper" in some sort of visual account or some words that are describing my ideas...but is that not writing ?... No not really. Writing is off course all the above, but also simple good writing skills, and an urge to write... I don’t really have that. I have an urge to tell the story but that’s not the same.

All this writing is a bit difficult and a time consuming part for me and it is not really my biggest talent. There are so many little things that I have wanted to "write" about but just never did ...it is always the thought about the actual writing that gets me down...So I will make a test.

In the future my postings will be more picture oriented with a more schematic record of my thoughts and the processes in a particular project or even some thoughts about life. It will be like notes for myself that I will try to make as clear as possible so others hopefully will understand where I going. Luckily what I am dealing with isn’t really rocket science so the task shouldn’t be so difficult...

6 comments:

Marianne said...

Kan nu eller godt lide at få en lille fortælling fra dig. Er vild med sokkerne i dit forrige indlæg. Du laver fine ting og jeg synes faktisk du skriver godt.

Anonymous said...

Hej Mette.
Jeg læser med herinde, og har gjort det i flere år. Det er vist første gang jeg kommenterer ...

Din blog er meget meget inspirerende og helt speciel. Du har din egen stil :-) Fortsæt endelig ad samme spor

God søndag, hilsen Helle i Nordjylland

Ulrika said...

Jomen Mette, jag håller med de tidigare talarna. Din blogg är väldigt fin och framförallt mycket inspirerande. Dessutom tycker jag att du skriver jättebra! Men din nya idé med många bilder och mindre text blir säkert också bra!

Annika said...

Looking forward to your next post! It is always fun to come here and see a new post!

Anna McClurg said...

i feel very much the same way about blogging. sometimes i have ideas, but then i don't know exactly how i want to put it down on paper or i don't have enough time to devote to it. so i end up posting more pictures than anything. i really would like to get more organized, though. i can't wait to see your next post! i really do enjoy your blog and am always inspired by your projects!

B said...

that means we are going to get more posts from u hurray, given how methodical you are I am sure they would much more effective than all the word put together