Friday, January 22, 2010

Wardrobe analysis - part four; Skirts...

So she said... I will be back tomorrow with something about skirts... And there was silence...

Days went by, and all I can say is there is no way I can keep posting here until I fell a lot better. So to save you ( and to me honest myself mostly ) for all the complaining, I have decided to come back when I am a cheerfull pregnant lady. I am happy about the little one to come, but right now it is all about getting by... meaning no projects, no working since my doctor has put me on sick leave, which is really a good thing, no knitting, no surfing around blogs or even cooking ( simply because I just cant concentrate )... This is me, the most boring person in the world... I try to eat... then I sleep... maybe a little walk... watch some TV ( a total new thing in my life )... more sleep... well I guess, you got the picture.

Skirts are not my favorites. Somehow they have a way of twisting and getting all out of position. But the two types shown are some I really like. The wrap around skirt I make of secondhand round tablecloths. I will show you those sometime in the future. I also like a fairly narrow A-shape skirt with a waisband and buttons down the front and with pockets.

That's all for today ( and for a while )... see you on the other side...



8 comments:

meyer said...

I love the button down skirt,too... your blog is very inspiring, as I have started to draw out the clothes I'd like today... maybe I will get to make some in the future. Get better soon! Best wishes!

Ulrika said...

Åh! Nej! Mette, vad tråkigt att höra! Jag som var så glad att du var tillbaka! Ta det lugnt nu, jag väntar här!
Kram!

Unknown said...

Ta hand om dig och den lilla. Jag ser fram emot nya inlägg när du är rund och pigg igen.

Yamila said...

I hope you feel better, do you feel like this for just the first three months? I hate the first trimester, I am now 30 weeks and it is so hot and humid here and hard to do things too. But it is all worth it in the end!

Mariëtte said...

Hello pregnant bloglady, wishing you all the best from Holland and eagerly awaiting your return! Good health to you.

Mette said...

Sikke en skøn nyhed! Tillykke :-)

Anonymous said...

i absolutely enjoy all your writing style, very attractive.
don't quit and also keep penning for the reason that it simply very well worth to look through it,
excited to look over much of your current article content, have a great day!

joni said...

I have never been interested in learning to knit, but after reading your blog I'm inspired! Can't wait for your return!