Saturday, May 2, 2009

Shoes...

All my shoes were in a bad shape and something had to be done... Then there was a burglary in my car where my best shoes got stolen. So I decided to be very strategic in my hunt for new favorite shoes. Shoes kind of sets the standard for the rest of the outfit. One pair of shoes makes me feel very girlish, another is very soft and allows me to sneak around corners smooth and flexible and some are just great because they are very practical... I wanted my little summer collection to have the variations that I needed for different outfit and different moods. Lucky me The Internet made it a lot easier to find what I was looking for:

First I fell completely in love with Ulrikas shoes So I decided to get one pair of very sweet sandal clogs. I have never had much success with wearing closed shoes with stockings and dresses but these I can imagine will be just fine that way ( Just see Ulrikas beautiful combination with blue stockings here ). I bought them at Knulp





Then I bought a very practical pair of clogs perfect for those quick runs in and out of the house. The leather is very pale now but will darken by the time to a very nice light brown...have a feeling that these will be used a lot... Also seen at Ulrikas blog and bought at Knulp.se




10 years ago I went on a holiday to Florence and bought a pair of handmade sandals like the ones at the last picture. They were on my feet the next 9 summers, I had new soles twice, but in the end they completely fell apart. I thought I had lost the business card but one month ago I found it again... And yes The shoemaker Moretti Walter has a website so I quickly ordered to pairs...one pair just like the old ones and another pair with a nice shaping at the front. These looks really nice with a pair of jeans.




I am one happy girl... Come summer...


6 comments:

Kristina said...

Narjh nogle dejlige sko ALLESAMMEN!
Og hvor luxus med en hel shoppe dag alene i KBH....fantastisk ;o)

Ulrika said...

Vi borde verkligen ses i sommar och gå runt i våra träskor tillsammans!

Och vad fina de italienska sandalerna är!

Vibeke said...

Herlige skor!
En dag i København har jeg lengtet etter helt siden jeg var der sist, det er Byen med stor B for meg....

Ønsker deg en fortsatt fin uke,
Vibeke.

Tanja said...

I love each pair of your new shoes!

Kirti said...

That is about the best shoe collection a girl could wish for. I am inspired to make more of my own feet! xx

vermiljoen said...

The mailman came this mornjing, but I missed him... Tomorrow I can pick my Moretti sandals up at the postoffice! Woohoo, totally excited!!