Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Shop update

It is my goal that the blog and website will reflect everything that is going on in the studio and shop ( I will spare you for the details like cleaning and having lunch... ). Today I finished listing all the ceramics so now it is possible to see prices and dimensions of all I have in the shop. The site is in danish since the prizing of sending ceramics abroad can be expensive. I have tested the site in google translate and it works not perfect but okay. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me a mail.

Here are a couple of samples but go check it out here



5 comments:

Christine--RHP said...

Just beautiful! Great work!

Anonymous said...

Smukt, noget så smukt, Mette. Fortsæt endelig!

Ulrika said...

Bilderna - och såklart också keramiken - är helt underbara!

Jikkes said...

I am so glad I found your blog!!!

Maybe you will take a look at my blog? I have some fun for you:)

Love,
Maureen

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous!!! I love the shapes, the colors, and the glazes you are using :)