Friday, August 3, 2012

Eat your greens...


One of the things I have promised myself this year was to take the challenge of eating primarily what was in the garden. off course...its obvious...

So here it was From the garden: potatoes, fennel, onions, carrots, parsley, basil, savory, chives and some edible flowers

From the kitchen: Celery, capers, toasted almonds with salt, sausage. cherry vinegar, Dijon mustard, grainy mustard, olive oil, and some sausage



Notes: make a rather acidic dressing with lots of attitude, and if making for two days boil the potatoes the next day and have the dressing and everything ready to assembly... boiled potatoes that's been in the fridge are just not very taste




Do I have to say that the kids didn't really eat. Seth had bread and sausage. Dea was very interested but only ate bread and sausage


But they are nice kids even if they don't eat my food...

with the possibility of sounding like one of  "those mothers"  I just cant believe he is only 5 years old...I mean look at that drawing...Maybe if I could convince him that this is exactly the kind of guys that would come after him if he don't eat his vegetables...hm mm....maybe I should not get these mixed up...

4 comments:

himiko said...

Oh boy, your Seth is one talented boy! That drawing is beyond great for his age!! Surely that makes up for him not eating your food... :)

Marianne said...

Dejligt at læse dine indslag og så er ham den lille Seth vist noget af et talent.

dudivie said...

:)

översätta said...

Du delar dina problem med alla oss andra!