Monday, October 27, 2008

Shop Update...

There are new shirts in the shop. They are all made in cotton and a few in linen. With biasbinding and crocheted closures. They all have appliqued patches of vintage fabric on the albows.

The sizes are from 74 cl. to 100 cl. I have put sizing information on the website so it will be easy for both europeans and the rest of the world to find the right size.

Go take a look. These shirts looks really great with jeans. When it is cold use it with a thin longsleeved T shirt under, and mix it with a great scarf...




3 comments:

Kristine said...

Just gorgeous Mette. I love your clever colour combinations.

parisa mahmoudi said...

They are absolutely gorgeous!!!

zxl said...

I very like the shirts.it's very lovely!

NICE TO MEET YOU.I COME FROM CHINA AND I'M GLAD TO BE YOUR FRIEND.